Our new standardized clamping tool
We are excited to update you on our latest innovation: our new, all-in-one standardized clamping tool. With this tool, we want to make things as easy as possible for our customers at their construction sites.
The standardized clamping tool makes it possible to tension all our patented anchor chairs and beams, with diameters ranging from 32 to 52 millimeters, using only one tool.
This once again emphasizes how we have innovation in our DNA. Because we’re constantly working on optimizing our products and solutions and making our customers’ tasks and projects easier and better.
Some of the key features of our brand-new all-in-one clamping tool include:
- Robust design to absorb the required kilonewtons of tensioning force.
- Concave anchor chair contact surface allows inclination to be tensioned from 0° to 50° in a single movement.
- Opening for the anchor bar has a slightly additional tolerance for smooth assembly.
- Two openings for manual nut-tightening, as well as being ideal for use in confined spaces and suitable for both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Handle positioned on top.
- Radii set to prevent cut wounds.